Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who recorded the song that includes the line "There will be no more misery when the world is our rotisserie"?
2. Who recorded "Talkin World War III Blues"?
3. British singer/songwriter Donovan recorded "Universal Soldier" in 1965, but who wrote it?
4. Sung at protest rallies all over America, most notably by Joan Baez, which song became the unofficial anthem of the Civil Rights movement?
5. Country Joe McDonald had the song that was the anti Vietnam anthem. Often called "One two three what are we fighting for", what is the proper title?
6. Which protest song has four verses about a prisoner, a hobo, a drunk and a country that has been bombed, each verse ending with the same line, which is also the title?
7. One of the most powerful anti-racism songs came not from the 1960s, but the 1930s, and became synonymous with Billie Holiday. What is the title?
8. One of the earliest anti-nuclear songs is "The Sun Is Burning". Who wrote and recorded it?
9. "Down in Alabama, 1955. Not many of us here tonight were then alive". Which Pete Seeger song does this come from?
10. In 1961 jazz musician Charles Mingus wrote which anti-nuclear song?
Source: Author StarStruck60
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ralzzz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.