Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What can I get ya? Why don't we start with something that packs a punch: Long Island Iced Tea. That sound good? Before I hand this over though...
Which of these New York City boroughs isn't on Long Island?
2. Let's mix it up with a drink that shouldn't mix its layers up. How would you like a B-52? Before I let you take your shot...
Which of these songs was not performed by the New Wave band, The B-52s?
3. A bit fancier, you say? Well why don't I treat you to a Cosmo? Cosmopolitan to be exact. While I mix one up, how about another question?
Cosmopolitans were popularized as a drink often ordered by characters on which HBO TV show?
4. I'll let you dry off with this one. Would you like one olive or two in your Martini? While you decide, how about I pose another question to you?
James Bond, in Ian Fleming's "Casino Royale", named the Vesper Martini after which of these?
5. Mint? Yeah, I can do that too. How about a Mojito? A Cuban specialty. Can I ask you something though?
The Mojito was a favourite drink of what American author who frequented Cuban bars (and lived in Cuba for many years)?
6. Fancy some tequila? Why don't I treat you to a Margarita, on the house? Let me just get you a glass and ask you that question.
Who wrote the song "Margaritaville" in 1977?
7. Let's give things a bit of spice! What do you say to a Bloody Mary? I'll crack open some Tabasco if you wouldn't mind answering my question.
Which of these British monarchs was nicknamed 'Bloody Mary'?
8. More tequila? You're gonna run me dry! Let's do a Tequila Sunrise this time around and mix things up.
In 1988, "Tequila Sunrise", starring Mel Gibson, was released in theaters. Was it nominated for any Academy Awards?
9. You're looking kinda rough right now. How about something simple: the Screwdriver. Can't go wrong with a Screwdriver. Got time for a question?
What is the proper shape for the end of a Phillips-head screwdriver?
10. Let's go back to New York for one more drink: the Manhattan. With a cherry on top (just like the drink), here's your question.
Which of these films was not set in Manhattan?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.