Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which decade was 'The Beano' first published?
2. Introduced in 1968, what is the name of Dennis the Menace's most famous canine companion?
3. The Bash Street Kids include a pair of twins. Who are they?
4. Which of these female characters was a regular in 'The Beano', with her behaviour being as bad as that of Dennis the Menace?
5. The character of Biffo first appeared in 1948 and was the long term mascot of 'The Beano'. He was which of these animals?
6. Introduced in 1986, this character's name was a play on the name of a real person from America's Wild West days. Which of these was it?
7. Lord Snooty and his Pals featured the Earl of Bunkerton. What was Snooty's first name?
8. Billy Whizz is known for his ability to do which of these?
9. Which of these 'Beano' characters was renowned for being strong?
10. Although published by the same company, which of these comics was considered its main rival as they targeted much the same audience?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.