Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Based on the better-known Superman, this character was sent to Earth as a baby and adopted by an Earth couple. The goverment soon intervened and tried to turn him into a super-soldier. Who is this muscular hero?
2. Kyle Richmond is an African-American entrepreneur who dons a costume to combat those who commit hate crimes. What is his codename?
3. This character grew up on a farm and was largely considered an urban myth. Gaining his powers through a retro virus, he enjoyed a brief time as a celebrity.
4. Joseph Daniel Ledger is known as Redstone.
5. This woman sleeps in a large tomb and does not age. She has super strength and the power of flight. Who is she?
6. A female with gills and other fish-like characteristics, Amphibian saw two people die in front of her because of her shocking appearance. What does Doctor Spectrum call her?
7. Michael Redstone gained his powers from an explosion.
8. How small can Tom Thumb become?
9. A scientist and author, this woman has the power to see and influence parallel dimensions.
10. Emil Burbank has an unparalleled intellect. He has doctoral degrees in economics, literature and Metallurgy, among others. Which famous super villain is he based on?
11. This character appeared in issue 18 of "Supreme Power". He lived in an underground fallout shelter until the government gave him a special suit.
12. Shape is a very obese man who used to work as a janitor. Which superpower does he not possess?
13. Inertia is actually Edith Freiberg. What is her occupation when we first meet her?
14. Steven Binst is Whiteface, a serial killer in clown makeup who kills via toxins. Before that, in which state did he work as a pharmacist?
15. Who was the original head of Project Hyperion?
Source: Author anthonyrappfan
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor linkan
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.