Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is a fabric made from flax?
2. Which fabric is made by moth caterpillars?
3. Which of these materials used to make fabric grows in a boll?
4. What cloth are blue jeans often made out of?
5. What do you usually do with cheesecloth?
6. Percale is a type of fabric that is usually used to make what?
7. Which of these is a richly woven material that often has silver or gold threads woven into it?
8. Voile is a heavy fabric that is used in parachutes.
9. Damask is a soft, thin type of silk.
10. Kevlar is a synthetic fiber that is used to make which of these?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.