Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You see a person who wears a cowboy hat for his or her job. What do you think he or she might most likely do?
2. Your aunt and uncle wear these special gloves, but only in the fall and winter. They're warm and insulated, with extra rubber grips on the palm and fingers, and are camouflage colored. What hobby do they enjoy together?
3. You see a person at the store wearing two different kinds of footwear. On her left foot is a regular shoe, and on her right foot is an uncomfortable-looking boot held on with velcro straps every few inches, with lots of padding and a brace. Why is she dressed like that?
4. This person just took off a helmet and visor. What form of transportation do you think he or she uses?
5. Your neighbor wears heavy leather gloves with long gauntlets that cover her wrists and halfway to her elbows. What do you think she uses them for?
6. Your teenage cousin shows you her new shoes. They're black patent leather, and when she walks down the hall, they click at each step. Metal plates cause the noise. What new hobby has she taken up?
7. You see a man wearing a yarmulke, a small flat cap that sits close to his head. What religion is he?
8. A woman you know wears leather work boots with steel toes, which don't look different because the steel is inside the boots, but boy, they're heavy. What job do you think she has?
9. This man wears tight-fitting, very thin plastic or vinyl gloves, that he changes many times a day. What field does he most likely work in?
10. Your uncle wears tall leather lace-up boots with thick soles when he works. He can strap razor sharp points to the ankles, aimed inward and down. But he says they're not to be played with. What does he do?
Source: Author littlepup
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.