Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Some people drive their cars to work every day. Which of these choices would be the cleanest for the environment?
2. You have a "green" gift for your friend's birthday. Which would be the worst wrapping material to use?
3. You have taken your dog to the park for a walk; what do you do about his no. 2 body function waste?
4. Compact fluorescent bulbs, the swirly ones, are more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs.
5. The three R's of recycling are Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Which is the first priority?
6. Which would be the most energy or water efficient method for using the dishwasher?
7. How could you reduce the amount of water that goes down the drain in your bathroom?
8. What is vampire power?
9. When you are at the grocery store, which bag would be better for the environment?
10. One water bottle thrown away takes up space in landfill and can take hundreds of years to decompose. What would be a way to save space in landfill?
Source: Author spice2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.