Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Of the following services that help people, which one is not one of what are called the emergency services?
2. All of the following colours can be found in a rainbow; however, which one is a mixture of two of the other colours listed?
3. Three of these means of transport travel on roads. Which one, though, travels by air?
4. All these animals can be kept as pets, but which one is the odd one out because it lives in water?
5. Three of these books were written by the author Charles Dickens. Which was not?
6. Three of the following types of musical performances are primarily produced to be performed on stage. Which one is made to be played on TV?
7. The following are all states that can be found in the United States of America. Which one is the odd one out because it does not border any other US states?
8. The following are all nursery rhymes, but only three are considered to have been written about actual historical events. Which one is the nursery rhyme that is not about an actual recorded historical event?
9. All of these gases can be found in the air we breathe. Which one, though, is a chemical compound and not an element?
10. The following characters have all been created by Walt Disney. Which one is the odd one out because he rarely, if ever, speaks?
Source: Author mcsurfie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.