Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Bananas are yellow when ripe and grow in groups on a tall plant.
2. Where are you most likely to find a southern magnolia tree?
3. Which of these is the state tree of California?
4. I love trees, but I also love the beach. In which part of the United States will you find the Gulf of Mexico?
5. Which US state has become one of the top producers of blueberries?
6. Which fruit's seeds are on the outside, giving it a slightly rough texture?
7. This huge tree grows only in California. What is its name?
8. A platypus is found in the wild only in Australia.
9. Which one of these animals lives in the sea?
10. Rainbow trout live in the Atlantic Ocean.
Source: Author dingo986
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.