Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many deciduous or "baby" teeth does the average child have?
2. How many teeth does the average adult have?
3. What is the hard white covering of the teeth called?
4. If you run out of toothpaste, what could you use to clean your teeth?
5. When you place a tooth under your pillow, who leaves you some money for the tooth?
6. Having regular dental check-ups, brushing regularly and avoiding too much candy all help to keep teeth healthy. What is another important thing to do to keep teeth healthy?
7. Some people have crooked teeth. What might the dentist apply to teeth to help straighten them?
8. Sometimes during a dental procedure the dentist will let a child breathe a gas from a mask to help him relax. What is this gas commonly called?
9. If after a meal you are unable to brush your teeth, what is something else you can do to help clean your teeth?
10. How often should you brush your teeth every day as advised by the American Dental Association?
Source: Author Poppet18
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.