Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which one of the following characters found in the Disney film "Frozen" is not human?
2. Of the following things that we can eat, which is the odd one out?
3. Each of the following places is a capital city. Which is the odd one out with regards to the continent where that city is located?
4. Which one of these teams is actually a basketball team and not an NFL American football team?
5. The following animals are all big cats that can be found living in the wild. Which one of them cannot be found on the same continent as all of the others?
6. The following characters can all be found in the "Harry Potter" series of books written by J.K. Rowling. Who is the odd character out as they were not a Hogwarts student during the series?
7. Three of the following means of transport are means of travelling that you have to pay to use as a passenger except one. Which of the following listed is the odd one out?
8. All of these planets that are listed can be found in our solar system. Which one is the odd one out with regard to the type of planet it is?
9. Three of the following people listed have all been Presidents of the Untied States of America, except one. Which of the following was actually a British Prime Minister?
10. Playing musical instruments can be fun, but which of the following musical instruments is different to the others that are listed due to the way it is played?
Source: Author mcsurfie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.