Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of the following is a chapter in 'The Witches'?
2. Which of the following was not one of James' companions in the Peach?
3. In 'Esio Trot', how is the beloved tortoise 'helped to grow'
4. ' was thin as a wire, as dry as a bone only drier, she was so long and so thin when you carried her in you could use her for poking the fire.' Who does this rhyme describe?
5. Miss Trunchbull doesn't believe that Matilda read which book?
6. "That little brute has just gone down the garbage chute."
To whom is this referring?
7. Who has a great money-making scheme for George's Marvelous Medicine?
8. Which giant is featured in the BFG?
9. What fairy tale 'proves that gambling's not a sin, provided that you always win' in Dahl's 'Revolting Rhymes'?
10. Which of Mr. Twit's disgusting features is discussed in chapter one of 'The Twits'?
11. The unfortunate Vicar of ______ always has to walk backwards.
12. In 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' which vegetable does Mr. Fox steal?
13. How did the narrator's parents die in 'The Witches'?
14. Which of the following is not villain in a Dahl story?
15. What do George and James have in common?
Source: Author QueenMab
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.