Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Queen Cleopatra of Egypt lived closer in time to the present day than she did to the building of the Egyptian pyramids.
2. A laser works by focusing what kind of energy?
3. Roughly how long does the moon take to orbit the earth?
4. What language group does English belong to?
5. China traditionally had three major religious traditions that coexisted for hundreds of years. Which of the following is not one of them?
6. How long does it take the Earth to go around the sun?
7. What is the world's smallest independent country?
8. California is home to the tallest trees in the world. What are they called?
9. The Komodo dragon, the world's largest lizard, is found on a few islands in what country?
10. The Taj Mahal, a strikingly beautiful building in Agra, India, was originally built as what?
Source: Author agentofchaos
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.