Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the currency of France before the euro?
2. In the nursery rhyme, 'Baa baa black sheep', how many bags of wool did the sheep have?
3. What is the name of the actor who did the voice of Woody in "Toy Story"?
4. What was Britney Spears' first single released called?
5. What is the capital of Spain?
6. How many letters are in the English language alphabet?
7. What is the currency of the Republic of Ireland?
8. In what city is the Eiffel Tower located?
9. Who is credited with discovering gravity?
10. If ten cows were in a field, and the farmer let three of them out and put five different cows in, how many would be in the field?
11. What does the Spanish word 'adios' mean in English?
12. What is a Lhasa apso?
13. What is a pediatrician?
14. Where does "Winnie the Pooh" live?
15. Finally, in "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone," who was the headmaster of Hogwarts?
Source: Author irishpuppygal
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.