Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you mix the colors yellow and blue together, what color will you make?
2. If I have ten candy bars, and I give you six of them, how many will I have left?
3. How many syllables are in the word Mississippi?
4. Since we're talking about Mississippi, we know that it's the name of a river, but can you tell me which of these things is also named Mississippi?
5. If I am on one side of a lake and you are on the other side, what kind of vehicle could we use to meet in the middle of the lake?
6. Which one of these words is a verb?
7. Which of these words is a noun?
8. You and your brother are fighting over a cookie, and your Mom says you have to break it in two equal pieces and share it. What do you call those two equal pieces?
9. If you have three Pokemon cards and I have four Pokemon cards and we put all of our cards together, how many cards would we have all together?
10. Where do oranges grow?
11. If you are using a piece of paper with drawings of roads and streets on it to show you how to get to a place, what are you doing?
12. What do we call the stuff in the air that our lungs use for breathing?
13. What are french fries made from?
14. If I have a dime and a nickel how much money do I have all together?
15. Which of these letters is a vowel?
Source: Author hungreee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.