Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What children's television show are the following names from: Donatello, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and Raphael?
2. What is the capital of Scotland?
3. Which does NOT have an even number for its square root?
4. What is the largest continent in the world?
5. Which is NOT a primary color?
6. What is the highest mountain on earth above sea level?
7. Which of the following is NOT a key on a standard keyboard?
8. Which of these fruits grows on a vine?
9. The Stegosaurus is the name of a dinosaur.
10. If a woman gives birth to triplets, how many babies did she have?
Source: Author zh1322
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ILuv2Teach
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.