Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many U.S. states were admitted to the Union in 1788?
2. How many of the primary colors appear on the national flag of the Bahamas?
3. Which U.S. state is only one to have a capital city with the letter X in its name?
4. Which planet in our Solar System is the only one that rotates clockwise?
5. Hemoglobin is a substance found in your white blood cells that carries oxygen to the many parts of your body.
6. What is the largest internal body organ?
7. What is a group of coyotes called?
8. If you listed all the countries of Africa in alphabetical order, Algeria would be first.
9. Who invented and patented the phonograph?
10. Walt Disney died how many days after his birthday?
Source: Author Narutowarrior
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.