Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The shape of most stop signs is octagonal, so that means it has how many sides?
2. German Shepherds, Labrador Retrievers and poodles are all dog breeds. What noise do they make that also sounds like part of a tree?
3. Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy are all characters from what film company?
4. Which of the following numbers is a prime number?
5. Willy Wonka, Matilda, and James Henry Trotter are characters from which author?
6. You can blow bubbles with Bazooka, Hubba Bubba, and Juicy Fruit, which are all popular products of what confection?
7. What is the largest country in North America by area, which is known for beavers, ice hockey, and maple leafs?
8. Which of the following animals is NOT a mammal?
9. Which game can you hit a single, double, triple, or even hit a home run?
10. You might have heard of Pepsi, Coca-Cola, and Dr. Pepper. What type of tasty beverage will you be drinking if you consume one of these brands?
Source: Author cardsfan_027
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor 1nn1
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.