Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of the Disney play and the movie about Simba, his father Mufasa, and his uncle Scar?
2. Who is the author of the Magnus Chase and Percy Jackson series of books?
3. What are the two names for a sport that involves a field, a round ball, and two nets used as goal-scoring areas?
4. The earth has several continents. Which of the following is NOT a recognized continent?
5. A Scottish man named Alexander Graham Bell is credited with creating a device that has been used in some form or another since 1885. What did he invent?
6. If you were playing Gin Rummy, Old Maid, or Go Fish, what would you be playing with?
7. "Mona Lisa", "The Starry Night", and "Girl with the Pearl Earring" are all one kind of art. What is it?
8. The following is a lyric from a song for children: "Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any _______ ?" What word goes in the blank?
9. I am small, black and white, and capable of generating a really powerful smell as a defense against predators. What kind of animal am I?
10. Which of the following is a dramatic effect of electricity?
Source: Author PootyPootwell
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.