Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Long hair must be secured to the back of your head.
2. What things do you need to wear before beginning any laboratory exercise?
3. What should you do if a glass breakage occurs?
4. What should you maintain in your lab work area?
5. What should you do if a flame from a burner leaps out of the burner toward you?
6. Always point a test tube or bottle that is being heated towards you and others.
7. If you are going to heat a liquid, what should you NEVER do?
8. What should you NEVER do if you have heated a container?
9. Never heat a chemical unless instructed to do so.
10. What should you NEVER do in the lab?
Source: Author emejia
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor NatalieW
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.