Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Your hair is going gray, you say? You have no idea why. Perhaps it is because the pigment cells belonging to your hair follicles are not producing enough of this chemical:
2. The date you are with notices that mulligatawny soup is on the menu of the fancy restaurant you are in and asks what it is. Smiling, knowing that you will impress your date, you sit back, reach into your vast culinary knowledge and say:
3. You are applying for a job and are asked to answer a few simple questions. The tenth question you are asked is a math question (and you HATE math questions). Asked what the sum of 3 and 7 is using the hexadecimal numbering system, you confidently answer:
4. Who, or what, is a Bouvier des Flandres?
5. "It's not a tumor!" This was once recorded for posterity when it was uttered by a Californian politician. Who said it?
6. A debonair English gentleman in a bowler hat intoduces himself to you simply as Kolac. He says he needs some fresh air. What do you hand him?
7. You are strolling through a farming valley and come across a cow. You are amazed to discover that the cow can actually speak. After introductions are made, the cow compliments you on your attire. Wishing to be polite and compliment the cow in return, you say:
8. "You shall not pass!" These words were spoken by a well known Shakespearean actor and had nothing whatsoever to do with digestion or buccal masses. In what context where they spoken?
9. Listening to a traffic report in your car, you see an exit for the Edwin Armstrong Memorial Throughway. You rack your brain trying to think what it was that Mr. Armstrong did to warrant having a road named after him, and then you remember...
10. You have been mysteriously transported back in time. The chronometer on your wrist informs you that it is sometime in the early 1800's and that you are somewhere south of the North American Great Lakes. Your sudden appearance has interrupted a man named John Chapman. What had he been doing?
Source: Author myrdinsasnak
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.