Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In cartoons and comic books, Donald Duck has a very rich relative. What is this relative's name?
2. For her role as medium Oda Mae Brown in which movie did Whoopi Goldberg win a Best Supporting Actress Oscar?
3. Who was the Biblical patriarch, twin brother of Esau, whose dream about a particular item may have foretold his obligations to God's chosen people?
4. Which reggae and ska singer and songwriter, whose group was called The Wailers, gave us songs like "I Shot the Sheriff" and "No Woman, No Cry", amongst many others?
5. Solve the Before and After puzzle to find the titles of books by Joy Ellis and David Lowenthal.
Beware the _____ Is a Foreign Country
6. What word, depending on part of speech, pronunciation and even context, can mean something one person gives to another, the act of bestowing an award or a moment in time?
7. The bird Branta canadensis (pictured) is commonly known by what name?
8. Which American singer, born Herbert Khaury, married his first wife on Johnny Carson's "The Tonight Show" in 1969?
9. Though not a literal translation, what English phrase might be said instead of "Gesundheit!" when a person sneezes, with similar intent?
10. The answers to the first nine questions should have made you think of a holiday favourite, first in print and later on both large and small screens. Name that favourite and you name the common bond.
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.