Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was the acting lieutenant on board the Bounty on April 28, 1789, when the famous mutiny occurred?
2. Mary, Queen of Scots, had many people in Scotland who supported her claim to the English throne. What were the supporters called?
3. Who doesn't love "Andy Griffith Show" reruns on TV? What important office did Andy hold in Mayberry?
4. This biblical person is commonly known as "the Evangelist" or "the disciple Jesus loved". Who wrote the fourth Gospel?
5. In sewing, this is to "make one or more folds in".
6. This thoroughbred British racing horse won the Epsom Derby in 1845. His name was "___ Monarch".
7. This common male first name is derived from English, French, and German, and literally translates to "powerful leader".
8. Located in England in the East Midlands region, this city was well known during the Industrial Revolution for its manufacture of lace and bicycles.
9. One of the most feared Confederate cavalry officers during the American Civil War, he was also the first Grand Wizard of the KKK. Who said, "No damn man kills me and lives"?
10. Were you able to solve the puzzle? Can you identify this famous outlaw from the previous nine clues?
Source: Author ponycargirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.