Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the name of Thomas the Tank Engine's small green friend, whose bunker bears the number 6?
2. In 1997 Brendan Fraser starred in a film in which John Cleese provided the voice of an ape. What was Brendan's character's name in this film?
3. What was the name of the Hurricane that affected some north eastern US states in August 1991?
4. In 2006 singer Kylie Minogue launched a new fragrance. What was it called?
5. In Scotland, when would you expect to see people "first-footing" and singing Auld Lang Syne?
6. What is the first name of the New Zealander who reached the summit of Mount Everest on 29th May 1953?
7. The Babington Plot was a plot to murder which Queen of England?
8. Jane Austen's novels are set during which period of English history?
9. Author Rudyard Kipling's son Jon was listed as "missing, believed killed" in which war?
10. If you go back and forth over your answers you should be able to come up with the common bond. Which British TV comedy is this?
Source: Author Supersal1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.