Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What small breed of dog takes its name from an ancient man-made pile of stones, in and around which, it used to dig for rats and other rodents?
2. In the 1960's television series 'Daktari', who, or what was 'Clarence'?
3. What nickname is given to Ireland (both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland)?
4. In the television series 'Charmed' and 'Sabrina' the main characters were portrayed as what?
5. The French know it as jaune, to the Germans it is gelb and the Spanish call it amarillo. What colour is this?
6. Name the area between the Rocky Mountains and the Appalachians in the USA where there are many high winds.
7. What is the name of the American rock band which formed in 1970? They produced such singles as 'Song for America' and 'Carry on Wayward Son'.
8. This character is the alter-ego of Dr.Jonathan Crane, one of DC Comics super-villains. It is also the nickname of Dr. Christopher Syn, in the novels by Russell Thorndyke. What is the character?
9. This name means a 'gift from God' and is of Greek origin.
Bea Arthur played this character in 'The Golden Girls', and a well known American poet with the surname Parker had this given first name.
What name is it?
10. Now you have all the clues can you tell me what the common bond is?
Source: Author DoveHouse
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.