Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In the "Harry Potter" stories, a fictional currency is used by the wizards. What is the name of the coin with the highest value?
2. The Small Isles are a group of islands located off the west coast of Scotland. What is the name of the largest island in this group?
3. Which actor was a regular cast member of the TV series "21 Jump Street"?
4. Which group had a hit in the early 1980s with the song "Twilight Zone"?
5. In one episode of "Seinfeld", Jerry unwittingly promised Kramer's girlfriend, Leslie (the low talker), that he would wear one of her designs for his appearance on the "Today" show. What did he say he would wear?
6. What word completes Matthew 7:3 as it appears in the New International Version of the bible: "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the _______ in your own eye?"
7. Which popular 1980s accessory was worn by lead singers Joe Elliott (Def Leppard), David Lee Roth (Van Halen) and especially Mike Reno (Loverboy) onstage?
8. Humorum, Australe and Nectaris are the names of maria on the moon. What does maria mean?
9. Which member of The Monkees sang lead vocals on "Daydream Believer"?
10. The correct answers to questions 1-9 should bring a type of person to mind.
Source: Author Polaris101
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.