Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these words connects Saint George, Sir Francis Drake and Bhutan?
2. What links the years 64 AD, 1666, and 1871?
3. In which month do you find days dedicated to Saints Florian, Pancras and the Venerable Bede?
4. What name usually precedes "chestnut" to describe an object which features in a seasonal game throughout British school playgrounds?
5. A collection of triglycerides made up of saturated hydrocarbon tails tightly packed together.
Which of the following most closely fits this description?
6. Eminem, Christina Aguilera and the Police all have songs with what title word?
7. Picasso was accused of being one, Thomas Blood was almost one, and Robin Hood (if he existed) definitely was one. Which word fits this pattern?
8. Which word links the characters of three wrestlers whose real names are Dwayne Johnson, Mark Calaway, and Steve Anderson?
9. We've all heard of a hammerhead shark, but which other common tool also gives its name to a species of this large fish?
10. Which pesky word connects the correct answers to the previous nine questions?
Source: Author doublemm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.