Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What American fashion magazine was first published in 1867? "______ Bazaar."
2. "The Verdict," "12 Angry Men," and "Witness for the Prosecution" are examples of which type of drama?
3. Which of the following can fly?
4. What was the first name of Julius Caesar's third wife, who had a premonition of his death and tried to warn him?
5. Which herb is most commonly used in making pickles?
6. What might an audience do to express displeasure with a performance or speech?
7. What was the last name of the Confederate general who surrendered his forces to General Ulysses S. Grant in April, 1865?
8. A boy who is a member of the BSA is a "boy ___".
9. What actor costarred with Audrey Hepburn in "Roman Holiday?"
10. What is the common bond?
Source: Author emerald_door
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.