Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A my name is Archibald, Archibald Alec Leach. But you may be more familiar with the name I used on screen. What did I take as my legal name when I became an American citizen on 26 June 1942?
2. A my name is Alice, Alice Liddell. Where did I visit in the book Lewis Carroll wrote based on a story he had told me?
3. A my name is Athena. The capital city of what country has a name which is linked to mine?
4. A my name is Alexander, you can call me Alexander the Great. In what country, of which I later became king, did I famously tame a wild horse in 344 BCE, at the age of (around) twelve?
5. A my name is Audrey, Audrey Hepburn. In 1991 a rose was named after me. What colour is the Audrey Hepburn rose?
6. A my name is Andromeda. According to Greek mythology, who rescued me from being chained to a rock as a sacrifice to the sea monster Cetus?
7. A my name is Alcott, Louise May Alcott. During what period of time did I set my most famous work, 'Little Women'?
8. A my name is Anne, Queen Anne, first monarch to be designated the ruler of Great Britain and Ireland. Of what House was I the last member?
9. A my name is Aaron, Hank Aaron. In which professional sport did I have a playing career that started with the Indianapolis Clowns in 1952, and finished with the Milwaukee Brewers in 1976?
10. A my name is Applegate, Christina Applegate. On what television show did I first gain widespread notice playing the part of Kelly Bundy?
Source: Author looney_tunes
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.