Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Three monkeys warn humans to avoid evil by NOT doing three things. Which warning is NOT one of these things?
2. A lie is false?
3. How do you spell the first letter of the English alphabet?
4. Most vegetation gets its color from chlorophyll. What color is chlorophyll?
5. In the famous nursery rhyme, who went up the hill to fetch a pail of water?
6. (X + X) = (X times X) for the integer X = 2. In other words, (2 + 2) = (2 times 2) = 4. What other integer also has this quality?
7. Which word is a palindrome?
8. Who is the Ford Motor Company named for?
9. What did Peter Piper pick?
10. What product do Girl Scouts sell to raise money?
Source: Author jmoskow
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.