Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these places in USA has been nicknamed Tinseltown by the Americans?
2. What's the name for the day set apart in USA for planting trees?
3. Which of these USA states is called the Garden State?
4. What is the usual meaning given to the term G.I. as used from 1936 onwards, to refer to a U.S. soldier's uniforms?
5. What was Al Capone's nickname?
6. What is 29 October, 1929 remembered as in the history of the New York Stock Exchange?
7. What month is Earth Day celebrated in?
8. Which of these nicknames applies to Andrew Jackson, the seventh President of the United States?
9. From the point of view of the sport-lover, which of these does not fit in this list?
10. And well yes there is Coca-Cola in the USA...but which of these was the inventor of the Pepsi alternative in 1898?
Source: Author flem-ish
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.