Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which author is responsible for such classic novels as 'Stuart Little' and 'Charlotte's Web'?
2. Rock band Europe had a number one hit in the UK with 'The Final Countdown'. Who was their long haired lead singer?
3. Which branch of science deals with the study of insects?
4. Edmonton is the capital city of which Canadian province?
5. The euphonium is a musical instrument found in which section of an orchestra?
6. Which first name links a British born American actress who passed away in 2011, a Canadian cosmetics business woman born Florence Nightingale Graham, and a British monarch who ascended the throne in 1952?
7. Monotremes are egg-laying mammals, and there are only two types of monotreme in the world. One is the platypus. What is the other?
8. Which inventor is best known for his invention of the electric light bulb and the motion picture camera?
9. Which of these countries is located the farthest north?
10. In physics, what is energy measured in?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.