Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the mist-like energy known as?
2. Containing the Grey Room, what is considered one of the most haunted places in the world?
3. What does EMF stand for?
4. Which one of these is FALSE about orbs?
5. What kind of ghost is considered the 'playful' ghost because it knocks stuff off of shelves, shuts doors, etc. but has been known to hurt and even kill people?
6. True or false: One of the things people forget about the most while ghost hunting is to ask permission before going on someone's property?
7. Which one of these is most often confused with orbs in ghost pictures?
8. Which type of ghosts are known as "stalker" ghosts because they follow certain people while hiding in the darkness?
9. Which of these Universities is best known for its ghosts?
10. What kind of ghost energy is usually seen in graveyards and resembles mist or smoke?
Source: Author Teej417
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.