Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Marie Antoinette and other members of the French aristocracy were beheaded during the events of which uprising, which began in 1789?
2. Nearly Headless Nick is a ghost that resides in the great halls of Hogwarts in which series of books and films?
3. The Headless Horseman, amidst its many mentions in folklore and myth, features in which short story by the American writer Washington Irving?
4. 'The Headless Children' is an album by which American rock group?
5. Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard were ordered to be beheaded by which sixteenth-century English king?
6. A horse's head is found in the bed of a character in which iconic American film?
7. Hitting the headlines in the twentieth century was a chicken who lived for a surprisingly long time after having his head chopped off. What was this chicken's name?
8. The Headless Monks were characters featured in an episode of which long-running British science fiction programme?
9. 'Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner' is a song by which American artist?
10. Which (supposedly) apocalypse-surviving insect has been known to live for several weeks without its head?
Source: Author eburge
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Snowman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.