Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A nurse from the Crimean war who sings in Berkeley Square.
2. Fast author of "Gulliver's Travels".
3. Linux mascot who publishes paperback books.
4. An ugly duckling who turns into a river in Western Australia.
5. Lower the head to avoid a score of zero in cricket.
6. A time traveller from the TV series "Goodnight Sweetheart" who killed Cock Robin.
7. An American Indian tribe play Australian Rules Football in Adelaide.
8. Engulf a dive with outstretched arms in Britain.
9. Architect of St. Paul's Cathedral joined the Women's Royal Naval Service.
10. Senior American Boy Scout scored two under par in golf.
Source: Author Lottie1001
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.