Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Approximately how many teeth does a snail have?
2. Bill Gates is the wealthiest person in the world. Who was the wealthiest woman in the world as listed by Forbes in April 2002?
3. Who was the first pilot of a space shuttle flight, STS-1, on April 12, 1981?
4. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is listed as the longest word in the English language dictionary. What does it mean?
5. Where was Super Bowl IV played?
6. Of the 7 original Mercury astronauts, which one did not get a space flight during the Mercury Project?
7. What mountain peak attraction is home to the world's steepest cogwheel railway?
8. The CIA Memorial Wall is a tribute to those members who gave their lives in the service of their country. Prior to April 2002, how many stars were on this wall?
9. In October of 1997, Andy Green broke the land speed record in his Jet Car named Thrust SSC. What country is Andy Green from?
10. Levi Strauss is widely credited as the inventor of riveted jeans but did you know that he was actually approached with the idea by someone else. Levi Strauss became the funding partner but who was the man with the idea?
Source: Author sealion
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.