Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. During the 1990s, the Canadian Football League expanded briefly into the United States. Which of these US cities did NOT host a team during this expansion?
2. In which US city would you find One Williams Center [1976, 667 feet (203 meters)]?
3. In Lois McMaster Bujold's novel, "Cetaganda", why are Miles Vorkosigan and his cousin, Ivan Vorpatril, sent to visit the Cetagandan Empire?
4. When did DuPont begin commercial production of the durable, lightweight material called TyvekŪ?
5. Which of the following military aircraft is NOT considered to be a member of the Century Series?
6. In the videogame "Midnight Club II", which of the following US cities are you able to race in?
7. In what year did Michigan's legislature complete the abolition of the death penalty in that state?
8. In which South Carolina city can the weary traveler find The Peachoid?
9. Which motion picture studio released the disaster movie sequel "Beyond the Poseidon Adventure" in the United States in 1979?
10. What animal can be found on Louisiana's state flag?
Source: Author cag1970
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor natsim
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.