Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is syringomyelia?
2. Which CD by celtic music phenom Steve McDonald contains the track 'By Law'?
3. Route 66 goes through all but which of the following states?
4. When does Djibouti celebrate its Independence Day?
5. The Gummi Bears candy was based on a fairy tale starring human-like bears. From what source did the gummi bears of lore get their strength?
6. In the novel 'The Great Gatsby' by F. Scott Fitzgerald, what sport does Jordan Baker professionally play?
7. In 1999, what U.S. senator used the word 'floccinaucinihilipilification' when he commented on the demise of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty?
8. Which of the following movies has Ashton Kutcher not appeared in?
9. What does the Welsh word 'barddoniaeth' translate to in English?
10. Who did the voice for Mackie Stingray in the original Japanese version of the anime 'Bubblegum Crisis'?
Source: Author ProjectSpam
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.