Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1995, Ireland lifted a 58 year ban on what?
2. In Army basic training, men must perform how many push-ups in two minutes?
3. What U.S. president commuted Jimmy Hoffa's prison sentence?
4. What ship was the setting for the Edgar Allen Poe short story, 'Oblong Box'?
5. How much does one carat weigh?
6. Richard Carlisle invented the first vending machine. What did it dispense?
7. Wilson Pickett had a hit in 1966 with the song, 'Land of 1000 ______?
8. After Sicily, what is the next largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
9. What was George Custer's rank at the time of his death at the Battle of Little Big Horn?
10. On the TV Show 'Laugh-In', besides Dan Rowan and Dick Martin, who were the other only two cast members that were with the show for its entire run?
Source: Author SHALA
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.