Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the middle name of Vice President Dick Cheney?
2. She was the third U.S. Navy Aircraft Carrier (CV-3). What was her name?
3. What U.S. State are you from if you are known as a "Nutmegger"?
4. Which Musical raised its curtains for the first time at New York's Majestic Theater on April 7, 1949?
5. 2004 marked the re-election of the 43rd President of the United States, George Walker Bush. Prior to the 2004 election, how many U.S. Presidential Elections had been held?
6. Which U.S. television show's debut episode aired on September 17, 1965?
7. According to the Beaufort Scale, wind speeds of 17-21 MPH are called?
8. The 2004 Presidential Candidate was John Kerry. What is his middle name?
9. What was the mascot of the 1976 Olympic Winter Games held in Innsbruck, Austria, named?
10. According to the Mohs Scale for relative hardness of minerals, which mineral is the hardest of the minerals listed in this question?
Source: Author grand macaw 1
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.