Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Bill Watrous is one of the all-time great players of what instrument?
2. As of 2002, what is the eighth most populous country in the world?
3. In Norse mythology, who was the god of light, spring, peace, and joy?
4. U.S. President Franklin Pierce was born in which U.S. state?
5. Which of these songs is not used in 'Sweatin' to the Oldies 2' featuring Richard Simmons?
6. 'Esomeprazole magnesium' is more commonly known as what medication?
7. Who won Nascar's fourth Winston Cup, in 1952?
8. What continent is home of the animal (scientific name given...) 'Acinonyx jubatus'?
9. According to slang, if someone 'did the technicolor yawn,' what did the person do?
10. Act 1, Scene 5 of Shakespeare's play 'Coriolanus' takes place where?
Source: Author ProjectSpam
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ozzz2002
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.