Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What language is the word "robot" from?
2. What body part is most often observed when conducting a "Dick Test"?
3. Which of the following is not a body part?
4. What is the full name of the author who wrote the "Harry Potter" series?
5. In Greek Mythology, A asked B a riddle that has the answer C. When B answered A correctly, A was destroyed. Who or what are A, B, and C?
6. What is the longest muscle in the human body?
7. What is the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet?
8. What do you call a Chinese space explorer?
9. A regular polygon has sides of equal lengths. There are infinitely many regular polygons. A regular polyhedral is a 3-dimensional solid with equal sides as well. How many of these do we know?
10. Who is considered to have originally said, "Knowledge is power"?
Source: Author leprosy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor sunfloweruk23
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.