Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you have been on the planet Mercury for five of its rotations, approximately how many times has Mercury gone around the sun?
2. Does Zaire (Democratic Republic of Congo) share a land border with Tanzania?
3. Who was the author of the Caldecott winning novel "Golem"?
4. On the periodic table, what is the atomic weight of Xenon?
5. Which of these movies did Ridley Scott NOT direct?
6. What was the last name of the Serbian terrorist who assassinated Crown Prince Ferdinand at the beginning of World War One? His first name was Gavrilo.
7. According to the census data in 2001, what was the most populous city in the world?
8. Statistically, what was the most dangerous job in America in 1999?
9. What mountain is the fourth highest in the world?
10. The man who will be hosting "The Mole: Celebrity Edition" in 2003 is well known for hosting which of these shows?
Source: Author Floormatt
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.