Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What strange ingredient is found in the soda drink Mountain Dew?
2. What three animals appear on the front of the box for the PC game "Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection"? Elephant, T-Rex, and a(an) ____________.
3. In the episode "The Blood Line" in the ever so popular TV show "Bonanza", what color hat does Ben Cartwright wear?
4. Which word is not part of a fingernail?
5. Which of the four Stooges were real brothers?
6. The Lego character name Johnny Thunder stands out from the rest because of his accent. Which is it?
7. At the end of the amazing movie "Finding Nemo", Dory says her version of Nemo's name one last time. What does she call him?
8. In the 1904 Olypmics, how many days were the games held and played?
9. We've heard about the chicken named Mike who got his head cut off and lived. We don't all know where he was born. Where was his birth place?
10. In the first trailer for the movie "The Chronicles of Narnia", what is the one word that Susan, the oldest girl and second Pevensie, says?
Source: Author God'sbuddy7
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor LadyCaitriona
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.