Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Palembang is a/an _______ in ___________ Indonesia.
2. The Maya worshipped many gods and goddesses, but who was their chief God, the Creator of the world?
3. Malta is an independent republic in the Commonwealth of Nations. How many islands does it consist of?
4. There is a town in British Columbia, Canada, called Zexwzaxw what?
5. In which country would you find the Pagsanjan Falls?
6. In Dumas's "The Count of Monte Cristo", who is about to marry Mercedes and become the captain of the ship 'Pharaon'?
7. Which of these fruits is classified as "Prunus persica"?
8. In which year did Pablo Picasso (the famous painter) die?
9. The word "Hindu" is derived from which language?
10. The temples of Khajuraho are found in India, but do you know where in India they are found?
Source: Author me07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.