Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How did Jesse Owens die?
2. Who was called "the greatest athlete in the world" by Sweden's King Gustav V?
3. Nobel Prizes can be shared by a maximum of how many people?
4. Name the Agatha Christie work that was originally written as a radio play to mark Queen Mary's 80th birthday?
5. Which state in India promoted itself as "God's own country"?
6. Cricket was played in the Olympics only once in 1900. Who received the bronze medal?
7. Where would you find Humboldt's Sea?
8. Which of these places is a town you will come across in "Icewind Dale"?
9. Juan Manuel Fangio won 5 Formula-1 drivers championships. He won it in a Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, a Maserati and one more. Which one?
10. How many National Holidays are celebrated in India?
Source: Author ace_sodium
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.