Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many little dimples are there on a golf ball?
2. Romeo and Juliet: when is Juliet's birthday?
3. What animal can see perfectly in total darkness?
4. Who made up the name 'White House' for the place where the president of the U.S. lives?
5. The heaviest and densest element is ___________ ?
6. Which is not a real kind of bird?
7. Who composed 'The Magic Flute'?
8. The Canadian 'toonie,' or two-dollar coin, has what animal on it?
9. In what city was the paint roller invented?
10. The line painted on the highway that divides it in two lanes is called what?
Source: Author ClarinetGirl
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.