Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In 1999, NASA officially renamed its Lewis Research Center for which famous astronaut?
2. On the original pilot of the classic game show "Let's Make A Deal", Monty Hall unsuccessfully tries to give away what kind of automobile?
3. The SimCity series of games is produced by which computer gaming company?
4. Raleigh, North Carolina and Columbia, South Carolina are linked by which US Highway?
5. African-American lawyer Juanita Kidd Stout holds what distinction?
6. Which aircraft manufacturer was the prime contractor for the XB-70 Valkyrie strategic bomber prototypes?
7. What device, commonly found under the kitchen and bathroom sinks, prevents sewer gases from entering the home?
8. Which country's flag features a black trident centered on a yellow band, which in turn is flanked by two equally-sized dark blue bands?
9. Which of the following schools was NOT a charter member of the Atlantic Coast Conference?
10. Which city was originally slated to host the 1940 Summer Olympics?
Source: Author cag1970
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor natsim
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.