Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what US state did the Mormon religion originate?
2. Which of the following composers was Austrian?
3. Which Cubist artist painted "Le Portugais"?
4. Who composed "The Bartered Bride"?
5. What is the third most abundant element in the Earth's crust?
6. What European country's population has the highest percentage of Muslims?
7. Who wrote the novel, "The House on Mango Street"?
8. What is the densest planet?
9. The actor who played which character on "Leave it to Beaver" became a police officer for the city of Los Angeles?
10. What US president installed the first bath tub with running water in the White House?
Source: Author Blinkgreday
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.