Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The Blue Flag Award scheme denotes, primarily, the quality of which of these?
2. The series of paintings called 'The Card Players' was created by which French artist?
3. In a standard, eighty minute, rugby union match, receiving a card of which colour normally means spending ten minutes in the 'sin bin'?
4. A flageolet is a musical instrument from which family?
5. 'Postcards from a Young Man' is a 2010 album from which Welsh band, led by James Dean Bradfield?
6. The flags of the Isle of Man and Sicily share which common feature?
7. Carding is a process connected to which industry?
8. The yellow flag is a flower belonging to which family?
9. James Brudenell, 7th Earl of Cardigan, was involved with which nineteenth century battle?
10. I've spent a long time creating this quiz, so if I said I was 'flagging', what would I be most likely to mean?
Source: Author rossian
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.